WELCOME



 TRAVELING OPENS YOUR EYES AND MIND !

Hello Everyone and Welcome to my Blog.

Above is a recent photo of me in one of my more-beautiful sites. Behind me is a crystal-clear river which flows down the slopes of Mt Elgon - its cold, clean water - one can literally drink it off the river. I have done it - I am alive and kicking!

OK - so I want to share with everyone my experiences as an architect practicing mostly in East Africa but blessed to practice in almost all of Sub-Saharan Africa including West Africa, Central Africa, of course most of East Africa and Madagascar as well.

So this is my first post - I will be brief but later on I shall share my experiences and anecdotes with everyone.

24 March 2022

Today I add this small paragraph just to say a thank you to all of you who have read and enjoyed my travels with me. Its a hobby I enjoy whilst doing work that I enjoy.

My advice to all of us - including me - is that we spend more than a third of lives working - some of us work for more than half of our lives: so enjoy your work. If you don't enjoy your work - change it. Its never too late.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEBUYE: THE JOURNEY TO A WEDDING

THE UNSPOILT NORTH & THE SAMBURU 5

CHASING THE SUNRISE: MT OLOLOKWE

NARO MORU AND THE MOUNTAIN

THE NORTHWEST OF KENYA - Human Endurance, Harsh Climate

THE DANGEROUS ROAD

JUBA & THE NILE

LAMU & MPEKETONI: A tale of donkeys & boda bodas

OLDONYO SABUK - A get together of COGS